Receive a coupon code via email for a free one-year subscription to a premium layer if ordered from here.
Inspired by our Geochron mechanical world clocks, the Geochron Digital 4k is a high resolution display in the digital world. Five mapsets are overlaid by intricate patterns of human activity, and a live layer of the current position of the International Space Station. Use Location Pins to label important places, and switch time zones on the fly. One year warranty. Ships from Portland, Oregon.
- Geochron Digital Display Computer
- Custom remote control (RF), and 2x AAA batteries
- Setup Literature
- Power Supply
- 1′ Female-to-Male HDMI Cable (special mounting instructions)
- A 4K TV that is at least 32″ diagonal is strongly recommended to read and see all the detail. Some details will look blurry on a HD, UHD, or 1080 resolution screen.
- The Atlas is compatible with any TV or monitor with an HDMI port.
- We test on TCL, and Roku TV’s (low budget), and it looks great. Any brand should be fine except…
- Some customers have reported resolution issues with newer PHILIPS 4K TVs in the EU and UK.
Geochron Digital 4K End User Licensing Agreement
- Please read the Terms of Service carefully.
- If GD requires the services of third parties, Geochron LLC is not responsible for these services, terms, and/or policies.
- These Terms of Service supersede any and all prior oral and written quotations, terms, communications, agreements, and understandings between you and Geochron LLC.
- Geochron LLC respects your rights and expects that you respect those of Geochron LLC, its cartographers, its vendors, and software developers. This includes respecting the right to privacy, corporate intelligence and business secrets and intellectual property rights such as trademarks, copyrights, trade names, and logos. You agree not to use GD to commit or promote, enable or facilitate unlawful criminal acts or violations of these Terms of Service or facilitate or promote others to do so.
- You agree not copy or break GD’s work. You agree not do probe, scan, compromise, or test the vulnerability of the GD software or future service updates and the manner in which they are delivered.
- Violation of Terms of Service
- Geochron LLC reserves the right to investigate, provide to third parties, (temporarily) block and/or remove its servers without warning, or to block anyone from accessing updates to GD, when Geochron LLC, at their own discretion or after receiving substantiated and valid complaints, that you violate these Terms of Service or act in violation of any applicable law or regulation.
- Intellectual Property Rights
- All intellectual property rights and/or similar rights to the content and design of the GD are vested in Geochron LLC or its licensors.
- Intellectual property displayed on GD is the intellectual property of their respective rights holders.
- You are not allowed to copy, reproduce, make available online to the public, sell or reuse anything about GD without the permission of the rights holder.
- You accept that all use outside the GD programming as it has been provided at the point of sale is at your own risk, and will void the warranty.
- You will always respect and the good name and reputation of Geochron LLC, and ensure that its use of the GD will in no way prejudice any rights and/or the good name and reputation of Geochron LLC and its licensors.
- Geochron LLC makes every effort to keep its maps and terrestrial recordings up to date, but we make no warranty of any kind as to their accuracy. The intended purpose of this product is as consumer digital signage, and any information displayed by GD is not a reflection of actual conditions on the ground or sea. It should not be relied on when any degree of accuracy is required.
- Geochron LLC explicitly disclaims any warranties of fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement
- Reliance on any data from Geochron Digital is at your own risk.
- GD requires a display to work. Geochron LLC is not responsible for any damage or inoperability to the viewing monitor.
- Updates to GD require some internet connection. Geochron LLC is not responsible for any damages or delays that may arise from the integrity, volume, or timing of GD’s interaction with Geochron LLC’s servers.
- Indemnity and Liability
- You will defend and indemnify and hold harmless Geochron LLC, including its employees and affiliates, from any claims, incidents, liabilities, procedures, damages and losses arising of or in any way connected with access to GD, including third party claims.
- The Terms of Service are governed by the laws of the United States of America. The Terms of Service will not limit any consumer protection rights that you may be entitled to under the mandatory laws of your country of residence.
- Any disputes regarding these Terms of Service will be submitted to the Court that has jurisdiction under US law.
- If you have any questions about all this, just send us an email in English to the “Contact Us” Page on our website, geochron.com. Be nice, because we’re real people that mow our own lawns.