Buyback Trade-in Program
Trade In Program: Active as of 9/18/2018
Geochron will provide a 15% credit on any new clock with the return of your used one, at any age. If you do not have the original shipping container, we’ll send one to you and use it to deliver your new mechanical clock! The Trade In Program does not apply to Geochron Digital 4k.
Your old clock can be made new again for a school, a charitable purpose, or a Factory Special.
Buy Back Program: Not Active as of 09/18/2018
The Buyback program has been temporarily suspended as we work through a backlog of inventory. Please contact us or subscribe to our newsletter to be the first to know when this program resumes. When we resume the buy back program, you can send your old clock home to us, and we’ll pay you for your trouble (rates below). It has value to us!
How much is my Geochron worth?
- If your clock was built before 1973: Buyback not offered.
- If your clock was built or rebuilt from 1973 to 1995: $150, minus the cost of shipping if we pay for shipping.
- If your clock was built or rebuilt from 1995 to today: $200, minus the cost of shipping if we pay for shipping.
- Shipping costs, for example
- With our shipping label, it costs $70 to ship a clock from New York to Oregon
- $50 from Los Angeles to Oregon.