Geochron Digital V2 – DIY Download Upgrade
If you’ve ever downloaded a third party program to your computer or know what a BIOS, you can get Geochron Digital Version 2 upgrade for free!
How difficult is this?
- Download a 3.5 gigabyte file from Geochron to your local computer.
- Use a USB loader program to create a bootable USB flash drive (10 minutes).
- Power on the GD4k, and use the back button to set the BIOS to boot to your flash drive. (15 minutes)
- Full instructions are shown on the download page
Download Now for Free
- Your existing settings in the GD4k will be transferred to Version 2.
- Your 3.5 gigabyte download may be delayed a short while if demand is high. It is first-come-first-served.
- Internet is required when your Version 2 is installed.
- A local computer and USB flash drive is required.